At Guildford Smiles Dentistry in Surrey, we offer porcelain veneers to improve the appearance of your smile.
What are porcelain veneers?
Veneers are very fine pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom shaped and coloured by a professional dental laboratory to match your smile. When bonded onto the front of your teeth, veneers can create a beautiful and attractive smile.
Veneers can completely transform your teeth and smile. They can often be used as alternatives to crowns, and are the ideal solution in treating many dental conditions.
As with most dental restorations, veneers are not permanent and may someday need replacement. They are very durable and will last many years, giving you a beautiful long lasting smile.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
- Create a uniform, white, beautiful smile
- Repair crooked teeth or misshapen teeth
- Camouflage severely discolored or stained teeth
- Even out teeth that are too small or large
- Reduce unwanted or uneven spaces
- Repair worn or chipped teeth